Echuca Engineering is available to service your needs in the Safe Load Program Pass 2 Load certifications, required to maintain carriers right of entry to major fuel terminals.
Our fully equipped premises have the capacity to handle all types of tankers, including B doubles, with safe storage and easy access. The work shop is equipped with industry compliant over head gantry, to access tanker top and walkways, water/oil separation system, safe storage and removal of waste liquids. The work shop and storage yard comply with all EPA, Council and Local Government regulations.
Echuca Engineering understands our customers require their vehicles back on the road as quickly as possible. We offer extended hours of operation upon request and also after hours pick up and drop off to help accommodate this.
With our fully equipped facilities we are able to offer the astute owner/operator the following services for fuel tankers:
- SafeLoadProgram (SLP) – Pass 2 Load for Prime Movers and Bulk Fuel Tankers.
- Onsite testing and after hours service for your convenience.
- Hydrostatic Testing of Tankers.
- Hatch and Vent, P and V Vents testing.
- Continuity and Pressure Testing of Fuel Delivery and Vapour Hoses.
- Continuity Testing of Static Hose Reels.
- Hose Reel repairs and maintenance.
- Degassing and hot work repairs on steel and aluminium tankers.
- Fuel and Vapour Hose replacement to certification code “1000”.
- Pump repairs or replacement.
- Hydraulic Valves, Pipes and Hose repair/replacement.
- Safety Rails, Ladders and Rear Impact Bars supplied and fitted.
- Engineering and Fabrication service’s available.
Echuca Engineering is a Liquip Accredited Partner for Sales and Service. Combined with our Engineering Machine Tool Shop we are able to provide a much wider scope of services to our Fuel Tanker Customers.
Echuca Engineering technicians and staff are fully trained in the SLP OG7 (formerly A.I.P. GL7) procedures, which include Dangerous Goods, Confined Space Licences and industry qualified tradesman in the Engineering and Fabrication trades.
We confidently offer our services to carry out all Pass 2 Load Prime Mover and Tanker Certifications, and look forward to hearing from you, to discuss your current and future requirements.